Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Hangover


Merry Christmas Everyone!!
Christmas has come and gone at our house.. yes, Andrew went to work this morning with an amazing tree and decorations, and came home to a clean home! Yep... it is all packed away. The next time I decorate a tree we will be in Colorado!  YAHOOO
We had a wonderful Christmas Eve with the boys, reading the Christmas story, playing bingo, opening that one present that they get every Christmas eve (PJs).
Thank you to all that sent Christmas Cards, I secretly wish there was some sort of competition on our street for who got the most Christmas Cards.. I am sure we would have won!!
Have a happy week..

2 comments:

Angie said...

Those pj's look so comfy! I'm glad you had a merry Christmas. I still haven't taken our stuff down. You must be very motivated. Colorado?? Is Andrew joining a practice there?
Angie

Shauna said...

Will you please come take my tree down for me???? I'll watch the cute little boys! It is 80 degrees here!