Friday, December 21, 2007

Winter has arrived in Pocatello

Well we finally had a bit of a snowstorm in Pocatello so Camden and Britton decided they needed to go sledding.  We went out on the little hill behind our house and they had a good ol time.  It looks like we are going to have a white Christmas after all.

Camden and Britton enjoying the new snow.


More sledding


Michelle, Braden and Peyton enjoying the sledding from the warmth of the house.


3 comments:

Shauna said...

It was 81 degrees when I was on the Island of Palm Beach today looking at the water!!!! Paradise!
I think I am still traumatized by the winters of my childhood in Pocatello! Ha!

Angie said...

Ann Arbor is going to have a white Christmas after all too! We got dumped on a week ago with 10.5 inches! The kids are so adorable. I can't believe how big they are getting.

Emily said...

Hey Michelle!

I found your blog off Em's.

This video made me laugh so hard. That was a classic! The twins are so big and so adorable. How is Idaho treating you?

Emily