Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas 1977 and Hail to the Victors!!!


Here is a pic of Michelle, we are guessing it is 1977 when she was 2.5.  Do you think the twins look like her?


A pic for comparison.


And another one cause they are so damn cute!


Michelle made one of these blankets for each of the boys for Christmas.  Isn't she amazing!!!



I need to give a shout out to all the Michigan fans.  We got our coach and I think that he is going to be a great one.  He may have been the third choice, but I think he is the best of the bunch.  GO BLUE!!!

5 comments:

Ken and Amy said...

Holy Cow, those boys do look like you Michelle....they are truely momma's boys! You look pretty hot in 1977! Cute quilts! You are amazing.

Shauna said...

I can totally tell that is you as a little girl, Michelle! Yes the boys are yours!!!!! You already knew that! How do you find time to quilt????? So beautiful!

Shauna said...

PS- My son, Curt is moving to Michigan to attend grad school...Go Blue!

Amy and Chad Larson Family said...

I love that you said "damn cute." I didn't know that Colorado was the plan for sure. Congrats!

John-n-Mel said...

Where in the world do you find time to not make only 1 blanket but 4? especially with 4 boys? You are amazing!