GO BLUE!!!!! We were so excited and are so glad that Lloyd Carr could go out with a championship. We miss you guys. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! Did you get the holiday card yet? Sorry it was so late. However, we were pretty excited to get 2 holiday cards from you. We felt pretty special.
Hey, I forgot to say in my last post that we are definitely going back to Utah. Keith's dad has a practice in Orem that we are going to join and buy from him in a few years when he goes on a mission. Colorado isn't too far away though! We went to an awesome conference about "transitioning your practice over." We learned a lot of great info from this consulting firm who helps with the whole transition. Let me know if you guys would like some of the info. I can send you an e-mail.
I love this picture! They look so cute. I can't believe how fast they grow. Abby said she would be happy to marry Camden. We can put this picture in their wedding video! I love it!! We miss you guys.
Proud mom of 4 amazing boys.. and married to the best man ever!! How lucky am I to make out with my dentist?? I love to keep my boys busy by shopping, playing and figuring out how to make lego ships!!
5 comments:
Congratulations! Orange and Blue tears are being shed all over town!
GO BLUE!!!!! We were so excited and are so glad that Lloyd Carr could go out with a championship. We miss you guys. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! Did you get the holiday card yet? Sorry it was so late. However, we were pretty excited to get 2 holiday cards from you. We felt pretty special.
Hey, I forgot to say in my last post that we are definitely going back to Utah. Keith's dad has a practice in Orem that we are going to join and buy from him in a few years when he goes on a mission. Colorado isn't too far away though! We went to an awesome conference about "transitioning your practice over." We learned a lot of great info from this consulting firm who helps with the whole transition. Let me know if you guys would like some of the info. I can send you an e-mail.
I love this picture! They look so cute. I can't believe how fast they grow. Abby said she would be happy to marry Camden. We can put this picture in their wedding video! I love it!! We miss you guys.
Michelle, you have been tagged! Check my blog for details. This will help you update your blog! :)
Post a Comment