Peyton & Braden opening presents with help from big Bro!
Two Years ago today we brought home Peyton home after spending 10 days in the NICU (Braden was already home).
We are so Grateful for The University of Michigan and there
amazing health care team!
I can't believe how blessed we were to live there during the birth
of our boys!
They are developing there little personalities and it is so fun!
sprinkles... okay don't look too close, I was so proud of my
criso coverage on the bundt pan and then when i flipped it over
the top didn't come out... AHHHHH I forgot to flour it!
Also lets talk about the magic number 70! We are so excited to move on over to Colorado. We went out there 2 weeks ago and fell in love.. it is a good thing because we can't go back now.

10 comments:
Happy Birthday to the boys! Two big two year olds! I bet it is a lot of fun around your house (fun, crazy, and busy!)
Can't wait for 70 days to pass! Colorado sounds cool.... maybe in around 700 days we will be joining you there :)
Oh the days when they were so cute, cuddly, small, and didn't move! I'm sure they are nothing like that anymore...except cute of course. Happy Birthday Boys! Glad to hear your trip went well. Call us the next time you come.
It's so hard to believe that they are two. They are cute as ever. That cake looks so good. I would love to get the recipe from you. Good luck in Colorado.
Wow, the boys are so adorable!!!! I can't believe they are 2 already! I miss them so much, and of course you guys as well. We're so exciting for you to go to Colorado and we hope you'll come and visit us next year when we are back in Utah! Call me about the Utah game btw. I called and left you a message, but never heard back. My family hasn't bought tickets yet, but they are season ticket holders. Plus, you could always buy student tickets if you guys want to come out! let me know
Happy Birthday boys and congratulations mom and dad for making it this far with fun little boy twins!!!!
Wow...light at the end of the Pocatello tunnel...Exciting! Good luck with the move preparations!
Hooray! Two years old and you still have your sanity. You don't give yourself enough credit. Happy B-day boys!
You made it through the first two years! They are still so good looking-are their differences shining through? We'll be thinking of you in July enjoying the CO valley:)
The Boys are so cute! We had so much fun visiting. Hopefully it will happen more often. I think Austin loved it too! When will you be down next?
Love Ya!
I can't believe they are two!! I can't believe you have to keep up the 2 two year olds....one is bad enough!!! I am so glad you are making "the" cake. I don't make it much any more...not as many get togethers here. Happy Birthday boys!!!
Wow, how the time flies aye? We'll hope your 70 days flies just as quickly! Good luck with the move!
Post a Comment