"Shit is a bad word mom. You can say shi and then T, but not shit" That was Michelle's conversation with Camden while I was in Granby, CO working at our new practice. We have no idea where he hears such things, I think that it is from K-garten where he has learned about and is afraid of the "Billys", learned about little white eggs in your hair, and other fun subjects!
Anyway we have now owned our own practice for nearly a month and so far it has gone great. We just can't wait to move and be there full time and finally get to settle down.
Here is a pic of Granby from when I visited in January. It wasn't such a nice day but with over 300 days of sunshine a year whats not to love!!
9 comments:
Hilarious! Da...mn funny (can I spell it that way and have it not be a bad word??)
Excited for you guys to be working and soon to be living in Granby! Good luck with the packing soon.
Todd
I'm sure camden hasn't learned any bad words from you guys, Michelle. He is so cute! I totally miss you guys. (so does Austin) Are you coming down next week? If so, we need to play!
Only your kids could come up with that!!! That is hilarious and thank you for posting.
Isn't it funny what kids pick up on.
We are excited to hear about your news of moving. I am sure that June will be a lovely time to move to CO.
Can I say D and AMN or H and ELL and still not say a bad word????
This is JUST THE BEGINNING, mom and dad. Someday, you will wish for that simple of a conversation.
Hmmmm, are you sure he picked it up at kindergarten? Ah, I kid. After reading this I think I prefer the endless questions of a two year old!
Hey Michelle, I heard you are doing the St. George Triathlon next weekend. That is awesome!!! I am doing it too and Darin and I would love to meet up with you and Andrew down there. Call or email and well make the plan.
T.
That is so funny! Congrats on your own practice! We are jealous of your position but I guess we'll get there eventually. Alan is taking the boards in 3 weeks and then things will be a bit better. We miss you guys! Your kids are so cute.
Finally my internet is working. It's fun to hear what your family is up to. How many days until the move now?
Post a Comment