Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Suction Bowls!!!!


So a while back, when I decided it was time for the twins to start feeding themselves, I thought I would get some of those suction bowls!
I had these lofty ideas that they would stay suctioned to the table, as they are marked, and my darlings will be well mannered and feed away!
No such luck... those little stinks can get them off the table and thrown across to there older brothers like any other bowl!  So I then thought they would be perfect for their little snack in the afternoon!  I guess that is okay if you want to be picking up fruit snacks forever!!!

4 comments:

amydear said...

But at least they can stick them on the window for some entertainment. That's better than biting, right?

Todd and Anna said...

Maybe you can suction it on their faces so they can't bite each other? Just a thought....

Todd

Angie said...

boys will be boys right?

caligirl said...

They are too dang cute!! We will have to decide which one will marry our new little girl. And all I have to say is "boys will be boys"!