Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Bite... Me???

Partners in crime! Earlier in the day Braden
Climbed up on our bed, which is really high, and
Climbed on top of our counter and was pouring
water all over business documents of Andrews!



Braden's famous 'I'm a victim too' face.




Peyton's poor back!!

Our boys are really good.. if I do say so myself.  But this twin thing is killing me!  My two older boys never bit anyone!!  I am not joking.. and I have never had an issue with the nose picking either.. okay Camden is a booger roller.. but that beats eating it!!  So along come Braden & Peyton.  A few days ago they are both on the stairs, Peyton lets out a scream, they both come a running...    Since that great day, Peyton has a bite on his face by his eye.. this time there was blood. 

11 comments:

Nicole said...

Way to funny!!!

amydear said...

I bit my sister all the time, and she bit me, and we're still friends. Biting times two is a lot of work, though. Good luck!

Todd and Anna said...

Twins + teeth + two years old = trouble!
Funny story though, hope you survive with them!

Todd

Heather said...

I've been waiting for you to post so I could leave a comment - blogging makes me happy. I can't believe how big those boys are!

Angie said...

THat is too funny. I can't believe how big the boys are!!!! I totally miss helping you out in church with them. Fun for you that you get to deal with bite marks!

Christensens said...

I'm so glad you did another post! Your boys look so angelic. I know, looks can be deceiving. Seriously though, they are so cute. April thought the dentist toys looked pretty cool. Good luck with your biting trobles. Janey is a biter too, but she bites the bindings off of all our hardback books, so I suppose that is better than biting her siblings....wow this comment is long.

Angie said...

Michelle, to answer your question, we don't know if we will be home this summer. I actually have to get a job and get working because I graduate in 7 weeks!!!! I'll let you know if we come in for vacation though. I want to.

Shauna said...

Wow.... this season will pass! I PROMISE!!!!!!
I am living proof!

Tiffany said...

Soooo funny!!!! I love hearing about your life with 4 boys to care for. Biting is harder for the mom's then anyone else I think. So sorry to hear you are having to deal with that. When do you move to Colorado?
T

East Millcreek Wilsons said...

Yea! I finally figured out how to keep track of blogs so now I'll be checking up on you. Cora drew blood many times, sometimes several in a day, but they grew out of it. Now they just hit:). I love the pictures!

Welcome said...

So, this cracked me up because, been there, seen that kinda thing. Here's the clincher: this smart doctor from Johns Hopkins said "oh, ya know, if you have a biter put them in a room with another biter and them let them go at it. Eventually, they'll figure out that biting hurts." I'd have said "smart Man" until I had/have twins that bit each other all the time (and what's up with the back, that must be prime biting real estate). Anywho, it finally ends, until recently, when they've taken it up again. 4 year olds. Go figure. Some non-doctor lady said to get an old mattress and a pair of boxing gloves. I would add a mouthguard for each, just in case. You think that fabulous hubbie of yours can get me some (2 to be precise) fitted for small boys, same size, with very sharp, blood thirsty teeth. Would be much obliged. =)