

In September Braden & Peyton started Preschool. They are so excited to go and have a great time. In the spring the Preschool at the Ranch closed, but the teachers were able to open a new preschool in town, which I am a board member of now. Which is great because it is nice to know what is going on.
So I have always wanted to enter a quilt into a fair. I have no idea why (okay because I really wanted to win something) I won Grand Champion over all sewing and got 4 ribbons. I also won a total of two dollars.. I had to spell it out for greater impact. This is my Flying Santa quilt.. I should have spread it out, but I wanted a picture of the ribbons.
I called Marilyn L that quilted this quilt and our Michigan Quilt.. just to let you know ladies She has done a million Michigan quilts (okay not a million) and there is another group of 9 ladies starting another quilt. so fun!!
5 comments:
wow, I can't believe the boys are that old already! That's crazy. Congrats on your quilt. That's awesome. How is everything else going?
Holy Cow, I miss you guys. Looks like you have had a busy busy summer!! Give the boys hugs and kisses for me. Congrats, on the quilt. I can't believe how big the boys are getting. Too much fun!!
How awesome are you, winning all those blue ribbons! Nice work. Your boys are all so BIG. I love to see them growing up. Thanks for posting.
You didn't tell me you won ribbons........nice work lady!
We need to make hunting season a tradition. It was so fun to hang out and craft all weekend long, however next year lets not mix H1N1 into the mix! That part wasn't so fun.
Hey, Want to see pictures from Disney Land. Hope you all had a great time. Miss ya!!
Post a Comment