I know that you California Girls are so jealous of the Snow. I don't know how you can live in a place that will never bring you 250 inches of snow a year. I just don't understand. We had the best weekend ever!! First of all it was in the 60s... On Sat Morning we took the boys up and skied. Braden and Peyton skied with Andrew. Okay, you really have to visualize Andrew with one of the twins between his legs coming down the mountain. They loved it. Cam & Brit were able to ski with some of there little buddies. We ate on the deck outside and enjoyed every minute of it.
Later that afternoon we went up to C Lazy U. The boys had so much fun. They skied on a private mountain, rode in the snow cat, were pulled on a tube behind the snowmobile, and enjoyed good friends.
We relaxed and enjoyed every minute of if!
A few weeks ago Amy P and I went to 'Time out for Woman' in Denver. We saw Michelle M & Tanya G, and darling April M. Along with a few friends we met when we lived in Pocatello. It was great reminder that I have amazing friends.
8 comments:
I wish I had known you were at TOFW in Denver, I would have had you meet my "boss". I was in charge of the Orlando TOFW this past weekend.
Amazing event!
I cant say I am jealous of the COLD. Snow, maybe, but not the COLD!
Wow. You really do make it sound good. The snow, I mean. I'm glad you're enjoying it! Hope the warm weather lasts.
You are living the life!! I'm going to Denver in May to visit my sister and I keep telling Darin he should come and see Andrew. It would be great to see your little heaven!
Sounds like an amzing weekend!That's awesome. 250 inches of snow a year? Wow! I'm glad that you guys are having such a great time out there in CO. We will be joining you out west soon!
They are so cute all in their little ski boots! Can we hang out with your "normal" friends and do fun things when we come up? Snowmobiling would be fun!
We had nice weather last week and this week we woke up to snow. Twice. I've got my fingers crossed for a warm Easter. We miss you!
Oh....I miss the boys. Give them big hugs for me.
Like me? ha ha
Post a Comment