Thursday, October 16, 2008

First Snow


Sunday we woke up to 1 inch of snow.  The boys were so excited because the day before we rented skis for the season.  You should have seen Braden and Peyton clomping around in their boots.  HILARIOUS!  and Camden and Britton are so excited to wear their helmets and goggles. I think it will be a fun season for all.
So after church on Sunday the snow had all but melted.  Camden was devistated that he wasn't able to ski.  Little does he know!   I am sure by March next year he will be sick of the stuff. who knows.  34 More days till Winter Park opens.. so if you are feeling like skiing, we will be more then happy to feed ski bums! 
Nothing much going on!  Andrew is ZERO in the Elk Department!  Hopefully after this weekend he will be ZERO in the deer dept.  As you can tell I am a huge fan!  We love and miss all!

7 comments:

Ken and Amy said...

The twins look darling in their new shirts! Hey, you never know who might be knockin on your door lookin for food and beggin to stay in your guest suite this winter! Do you offer free babysitting to ski bums?

Yea know, that dude ranch is probably the perfect place for Britton. Maybe diggin holes helps him to relax and get his frustration out!

Angie said...

snow already? Too bad you moved away from MI where we don't have snow yet and still had 70-80 degree weather while it was snowing back west. Haha. The boys all look awesome.

Nicole said...

It's about time you update!!! It looks like the kids are having a fabulous time!! I can't believe how big the twins are getting, you can barely tell them apart. Send my love to all.

Christensens said...

Yay for snow. Well, not really. Not yet. But, seeing your post makes me more excited for the white stuff than I have been, so thanks!

Heather said...

I want to visit just to check out the cool ranch/preschool! It looks like you're settling in to frontier life ha ha! Anyway, have a great halloween and Thanksgiving. I wish you were here to cook for me!

Susan said...

Wow! I can't believe that you had snow.

I want to come to check out the preschool at the ranch too. That sounds like a perfect place for little boys.

The Wright Family said...

Okay, so cute! How is Colorado? Are you freezing? I am!! Our nanny lives in 220 now, so funny huh, I thought it was great! We miss you! The ward is not the same without you!