So I am in search of the perfect console table to go behind my sofa.. So today I went down to Denver to get my braces off.. okay so they are still on and I will have to go back down to Denver in another month to hopefully have them removed!! But what is another trip all alone?After my appointment I had to run over to the Mall and I was in Pottery Barn and the lady was showing me the tables that they had and I like this one, but I told her that I had 4 boys and I would have to make sure that the bottom shelf would withstand my boys sitting and laying on it. So the nice lady stepped on the bottom part.. you see the basket... and we heard this crack! Needless to say I did not buy and she agreed it was not a good fit! Absolutely Hilarious!!!
5 comments:
LOL, that's just too classic! How funny. Good luck with your search. I'm proud of you doing 2 new posts! When did you get braces? Did I know that? Hmmm. Hopefully they will come off soon.
That is soooo funny! I can just picture it!
Okay, so Charlynn and I say "HOLY CRAP!" That is priceless! We would have loved to have seen that. That table is headed for Down East Home!
So when we were newlyweds we were told to go to this discount furniture place to buy a couch. It was supposed to be really cheap. We asked the salesclerk how the fabric would withsatnd kids ( before scotchgard) He says this fabric is indestructably and he take his Bic pen and stabs the couch and says watch it won't even leave a marrk. It left a hole needless to say we bought a couch elsewhere. I wonder if he still has a job after that.
good thing you found out before you bought the table! What a nice helpful sales person. LOL!
Post a Comment