Happy 4th!
That's our boy!!! I turned around and found Peyton showing off his new trick.. Now I find Peyton and Braden in the corner doing it together.. so funny!

This is my summer life saver! The boys have had so much fun playing on the slide.

Happy 4th of July! It just happens to be one of my most favorite Holidays! We were able to go the the happening Granby Parade and that night we hiked to Adams Falls and watched the fire works right over Grand Lake. I have felt like we have been on vacation for the past 3 weeks. We have explored Rocky Mountain Park and other areas... like Silverthorn for there amazing wild life and shopping!

Happy 4th of July! It just happens to be one of my most favorite Holidays! We were able to go the the happening Granby Parade and that night we hiked to Adams Falls and watched the fire works right over Grand Lake. I have felt like we have been on vacation for the past 3 weeks. We have explored Rocky Mountain Park and other areas... like Silverthorn for there amazing wild life and shopping!
I finally feel a little settled.. count your self lucky if I didn't call you the first week we were here.. you would have just heard crying and my kids asking me to stop in the back ground.
I really think there should be like and AA for the 'post-graduation have to settle into real life' people of the world. I am telling you! UofM did us no favors making our life so easy and full of friends and joy! Now the hard reality hits!! We are in this strange place and the only people we know are our employees. And lets not start in on 'Branch' life.. I will save that for a rainy day.
I was ready to sell the practice a few days after we got here! My feelings have changed somewhat!
The area is absolutely beautiful and we are loving the amazing wild life. We took the boys out the first Saturday we were here and did a little fishing. They had so much fun!
We love and miss you all.....

12 comments:
Lots of change and opportunities for growth. Everything will get better!!!!! You just have had change in every corner of your life!
When it all seems too much, just remember, this is what you have been working toward. Now you have to set new goals, which will change your focus in so many areas.
Sounds like you will get to be a missionary again. Keep your chin up and make the best of every situation.
If you could have seen us in the early days of the Church in FL when we were first married... I was ready to pack and go ANYWHERE many times. Then one day, I just rolled my sleeves up and decided, I needed to be part of the solution. It made all the difference. I would have never believed the growth that we have seen in 28 years in the community, the church, the schools, and mostly, ME!
Hey, I don't have any friends either. We should chat! Looks like fun, though, and we're enjoying the great outdoors too. Good luck, and have fun.
I always knew your boys were exceptionally talented. That is a good way to break the ice with your neighbors! Glad things are looking up!
Peyton's got talent! Good thing he's got brothers that think putting your fingers up your nose is entertaining!
Oh, and stay far, far away from that old fat man with the 2 yr old! SCARY!!!
Can't wait to see you next week!
Cute, Cute, Cute!!! I love the two finger nose pick.
Wow I can't believe how big your boys look. They are so cute. The no friend thing must be an epidemic.
It's hard to move! It was even just hard from Salt Lkae to our home here in Riverton. Be glad your kids are young that's how I met my friends here. It gets harder when you don't have the play dates to meet people. Post some pics of the home and practice, even the town.
I am so glad you are still ALIVE! Call me so we can chat all about "real life".
So it sounds like you love Colorado but we miss you so don't you want to come back to Pocatello? You guys look great!
Colorado just gets better and better. Glad it is growing on you a bit! Shop a bit for me in Silverthorne!
I'm not happy to hear that you are as lonely as I am but it sure makes it easier to know I'm not the only one. What? I can't just walk out my door and have playgrounds and sandboxes and friends all out with their kids? I TOTALLY agree that we were spoiled in Michigan but, unlike you, I was not ready to leave because I KNEW it would be like this.
Hey, time to update the blog. Miss you guys.
Post a Comment