Thursday, May 22, 2008

Ohhhh Britton!

So I have been having this conversation that Britton and Camden had in my head for a few weeks.. so here it is!!

Britton: 'Camden you have nibbles'
Camden: 'No I DON'T'
Britton: 'YES YOU DO!!'
Camden:  'NO I DON'T!'
Britton, lifting his shirt up showing everyone his nipples 'yes you do, right here!'

If you know Britton, you can just imagine him yelling at the top of his lungs... what am I going to do with that boy?  I did buy the book 'Love and Logic' for me to read, just for him!  Hopefully it works.. now I need to find the time to read it!

6 comments:

Angie said...

that is an awesome conversation! Thank you for sharing.

The Wright Family said...

Oh Michelle I love your blog! It is so great! I had such a great time Wednesday night. We need to do it again before you leave. I am so depressed that you are leaving but I bet you are thrilled. I am pretty jealous!

Jessica said...

Britton totally cracks me up! I love your boys to death!

Heather said...

Ummmm, yes I can distinctly remember Britton's yell. What's up with this Love and Logic crap, you're moving where he can scream as loud as he wants. I should move there too!

Ken and Amy said...

Hilarious!!! Gotta love Britton! We sure do!

Christensens said...

I think at the end of that book it says "if love and logic doesn't work, use this book to smack your kids". So, you know, you've always got that if all else fails. By the way, I love the new look. Very cute.