
So darling Angie tagged me a while back, and I don't want her to think I am neglecting her.. so here we go.
How long have you been together?
Our 8th wedding anniversary is coming up on March 9th! I can't believe that we have been married for 8 years and 4 kiddos later. That is crazy. I always secretly hope for a romantic get a way, say for a year, but it never happens.. maybe number 9 is my magic number since we won't be in school or in residency. (school and residency are code words for 'poor')
Who said "I love you" first?
I am sure it was Andrew.. knowing myself back then it was probably a bit of a game to get him to say it. I do have to say though I knew that when Andrew would say it he would mean it.. i love him so!
Who is Smarter?
Hands down Andrew in the Dental Department.. I am a close 2nd. I still have to count my teeth with my tongue when he is talking about #24. On the business side of things I get the gold star, along with bright ideas on how to live our life. This is the way it works. I tell Andrew this Idea that I have about something, Andrew says that he doesn't like it we should do it another way, then a few days later he has this great idea (which is the one I presented to him a few days ago). So really who knows who is smarter?
Who Pays the Bills?
So, pre-dental life i was obsessed with our finances and where our $$ was going. When we entered School, i decided to enter denial and Andrew did all of our payments etc. okay so I did handle some of it. Now that we are moving forward with life, i have taken it upon my self to be a partner again in the bills dept.
Who Cooks?
Our Pre-Twin life I like to cook and loved to cook for neighbors... you know who you are! Now I have to be honest with you and myself, poor poor Andrew puts in a hard days work and when he comes home i like to sit on the couch and watch him make dinner. okay that isn't 100% of the days of the week. I would say 49%. I do have to say hats off to Carol, Andrew's mother. She did an awesome job teaching her boys how to cook and make a mean gravy.
Who is the most stubborn?
Ya know, I would say that I am. Or maybe Andrew likes to make me think that I get my way because it is the better way!
Who wears the pants?
When it comes right down to the pants.... Andrew. Do you believe that?
3 random things about me....
-I feel like an open book most of the time. I am trying to be more private. I'll let ya'll know if it works
-Having twins has done me in! The one thing that I can attribute to them right now is that I am not Pregnant (following our 2 year plan) because of them. So I guess there are some blessings in our trials.
-I haven't told anyone yet, but I started electrolsys on my unwanted hair.. Ask to see my armpits next time we are hanging out. I have only been to one treatment.. I am addicted!
This has been fun, I feel like my life has been a bit of a bore.. I am waiting for the big June 30 to pack my bags and move from this desolate wind tunnel they call the Arm Pit of Idaho..
7 comments:
Armpit of Idaho, and Michelle's hairless armpits all in one post! Fun to read! Thanks for the post. We hope to see you guys in summer sometime (May in Utah?).
Hey, did you get your braces off? or is that an old picture?
Yay! You finally answered my tag! I have been waiting with bated breath for it! Ok, maybe not, but it was still fun to read. I so want to do electrolysis when we have money! I am so jealous that you are already doing it.
Michelle! I loved to hear more about you. It seems like yesterday you and Andrew were falling in love and now it is 8 years later!!! Where did the time go? I am so happy for you and your family. Darin and I watched the clip of you sledding with the kids and laughed our guts out. What a great family you have.
Love,
T.
Hey that is one sexy picture of you and Andrew...can't wait to see your hairless armpits!
Amy
You'll have to do another post just on your electrolysis and let us know how it turns out. Is is supposed to be permanent?
Interesting to know.
Post a Comment