Wednesday, October 24, 2007
A Hunting we will GO!!!
So Last weekend Andrew, Camden, and Britton went down to Utah for the Deer Hunt! I do have to say that they were successful in not bringing home a Deer. That made me happy! They Enjoyed playing with cousins and waking up at 5 am to go out with Grandpa and Uncle Kim to seek their prey. Grandma Burns was very impressed that they were so willing to go. The most excitement they had was when Andrew shot at a coyote. They all had a great time and can't wait to go again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
It looks like they had so much fun! I had to change my blog name and restart it. I'm still having troubles logging in though and it won't let me post pictures. I'm so frustrated! here is my new blog www.24mikeandjess.blogspot.com I'm excited to see you this weekend.
Yay! I am so excited you guys started this! What's funny is I ALMSOT called my hunting one the same thing you did. I too, was amazed at how tough your boys were at getting up early and then going out again that night! April is still talking about going camping. She wanted to go today, in fact. She loved having the boys to play with. I need to send you the pictures I have. My favorite thing was when Camden wanted a treat and he said "I just want something with tons of sugar.". So funny. Sorry this is so long. Keep it up!
Oh dear! I mean deer! Good job taking the two older boys hunting Andrew, bad job not getting a deer though. Glad you had fun and it wasn't too cold and snowy for you.
Todd
We've got a few coyotes on the farm Andrew could come shoot. :)
Love your blog. The boys are getting big!
Love the orange hats! Hope your enjoyed your weekend with only the twins!
Michelle, you've been tagged by me. :) Check out my blog entry today for rules. Love ya!
Post a Comment